Marketing Automation; a subset of customer relationship management (CRM) that focuses on the scheduling, segmentation and tracking of marketing campaigns.
NuSpark Marketing can manage the selection and implementation of marketing automation systems. Being trained on the system functionality, we can implement lead nurturing and lead management programs that transform leads into sales opportunities. Once leads are qualified and sent to sales, pipeline management occurs, and managed by our sister firm, Marseli. Therefore, between NuSpark Marketing and Marseli, full funnel lead management occurs, from ad click, to conversion, to close. No other firm in the country offers the scale we do to manage the entire funnel optimization process.
The Benefits of Marketing Automation
- 107% better lead conversion rate
- 40% greater average deal size
- 20% higher team attainment of quota
- 17% better forecast accuracy
Marketing Automation provides the solution to many companies’ objectives:
- Improves the quality of leads that are passed on to sales
- Optimizes conversion or profitability from various sources of leads
- Measures marketing performance more effectively
Marketing Automation manages a number of marketing activities:
- Development of landing pages and web forms for responses
- Lead capture with smart forms that recognize visitors
- Automated sales tasks and follow-up tracking
- Trigger email campaigns or drip email campaign management
- Lead scoring for lead qualification
- Lead routing; assignment of leads to sales people
- Content management
- Lead database management
- Analytics and measurement; track campaign performance and ROI
For a more detailed presentation, download our ebook on Marketing Automation and lead nurturing, and get a good overview on how it works, and why it makes sense for your business.
Otherwise, here’s a visual diagram on marketing automation process.
If you buy marketing automation, or currently use it, how do you you know you’re taking advantage of all its features? Many firms we speak with are slightly overwhelmed by the entire process, such as lead routing, scoring, qualifying and nurturing. If you’re using it as a glorified email program, then you need assistance, and that’s where we come in, to guide you.
We act as a conduit between the selected marketing automation vendor and your sales/marketing teams. We become a virtual member of your team to ensure your firm is maximizing your marketing automation investment. Our marketing automation management services include:
- Database Management. Reviewing your current structure and data sources, creating a database architecture for integrating into the marketing automation platform
- Lead Capture Mechanisms. Set up of website tracking, web forms, landing pages, email templates, and other media sources
- Lead Scoring. Developing of a lead scoring model, and how it should be integrated into the marketing automation platform
- Lead Management. Routing of leads to sales; assigning lead activity to specific sales people for follow-up
- Lead Nurturing. Lead nurturing process development; creating and optimizing lead flows so content is delivered timely and accurately
- Content Mapping. Assistance or complete implementation of message mapping and content development for each stage of the buying cycle
- Measurement. Review of the most important analytics and making ongoing recommendations based on results