Analytics & Measurement
Google Analytics Website Measurement and Optimization Services; we’re serious about measurement
Our lead generation services always include analytics management; a must.
NuSpark Marketing founder Paul Mosenson is an avid Google Analytics power user; the majority of the marketing decisions we make for clients are supported by Google Analytics data. The intelligence gathered from this important tool is amazing, and we are always intrigued why many firms don’t understand how to interpret the data to make actionable business decisions.
Internet marketing moves quickly. It seems like there are new channels, tactics, and opportunities popping up all the time. As an online marketer, if you are going to take advantage of these new opportunities, then understanding the ROI of each effort is vitally important. Without knowing the true ROI of each marketing tactic, you will have a hard time determining what works, what doesn’t, and how to best optimize your campaigns to improve performance. Ongoing analytics management is critical.
Insights from web analytics reporting can help identify high performing channels and campaigns, help you understand where wasted ad spend is going, and help you optimize your digital internet marketing efforts to increase ROI. NuSpark Marketing manages these efforts and provides real business insight so that online strategies can be optimized for profit.
Below are among the metrics we track:
- Which search engines are generating traffic
- Which keywords are bringing in traffic
- Most popular pages on your site
- Least popular pages on your site
- Navigation of visitors around your site
- Where shoppers are dropping off in the checkout process
- How well onsite calls-to-action are converting
- How well PPC ad campaigns are converting
- How well email campaigns are converting
- What content is viewed or downloaded
- What videos are viewed
- How media channels contribute to conversions
- How many sign-ups for newsletters
For any lead generation or e-commerce site, a solid analytics partner is absolutely essential. Fully immersed in all aspects of Internet marketing, we understand not only analytics best practices, but the strategy and execution options behind the metrics we’re helping you analyze. We provide reliable interpretation and insightful suggestions for improving your online effectiveness. Understanding changes in the data that impact performance must be identified quickly in order to enhance campaign performance. The only way to do this is by continually analyzing campaign data. That’s what we do.
There are two types of online conversions we track:
Macro conversions: A macro conversion is the final desired action performed by a prospect.
- Ecommerce: A sale, or a “receipt” page after the purchase is completed
- Catalog site: The “Thank you” autoresponse page after a request form is filled out
- Lead generation site: The “Thank you” autoresponse page after content is downloaded or an event registration form is filled out
Micro conversions: These are important engagement goals that lead up to a macro conversion. Examples:
- Ecommerce: Cart page, review order page (Thus we can track cart abandonment and plan strategies to increase sales)
- Catalog site/Lead generation site: We can track specific pages visited, time on site, pages per visit, videos viewed, PDFs downloaded, and blogs read.
All conversions can be measured by segments of audience.
We’ll look at specific segments and make conclusions based on the data we see. Some of the segments we’ll look at are:
- Media source (Banners, pay per-click, social media, newsletters, email)
- Keyword (What keywords, paid and organic, perform desired actions)
- Content (What pages do audiences spend more time with, and what pages make people exit the site).
By measuring goal completions, goal conversion rates, and goal values, we can make some significant decisions on what audience segments bring in the best, most engaging quality traffic.