National Content Team
Market Research Consultant
- Since graduating from The University of Michigan with an MBA, Carolyn has gained over 25 years of marketing management experience. She can conduct research to clarify your prospects’ hopes and fears, develop a strategy, create a step-by-step, cost-effective marketing plan, and write engaging, persuasive copy for everything from ads to websites.
- Stories drive Gerry. He discovers and expresses the authentic, human story in any business communication particularly whitepapers and case histories—no matter how functional or technical the content. His experience in major New York City ad agencies in multiple goods and services categories and as a Corporate Director of Marketing has given him a unique perspective on both the creative and business sides of marketing. He describes himself as a “creative guy in a business suit”.
Strategic Alliance: Stories That Work
- Oliver Picher is a Content Strategist with over 25 years of B2B and high tech marketing experience, both on the corporate side as well as his own consultancy. Oliver is a highly accomplished technology writer and communications expert, with superior skill at writing white papers, case studies, and website content that is relevant and engaging. Oliver’s past experiences include stints as Marketing Director for Synygy and Public Relations Manager at Unisys.
- Susan’s specialty is creating content that is interactive and inviting for prospective clients and customers to request and read. With 25+ years of marketing to businesses of all sizes and in dozens of industries, she understands how businesses think and make decisions. She believes that effective educational content designed to generate a response should fit the situation, the goals and the current perceptions of the targeted business title. She speaks the language of business and can help companies make a real connection with their target markets.
Strategic Alliance: The Copy Works
- Wendy specializes in high-tech B2B content strategy and development for Fortune 1000 corporations and demand generation agencies. She provides engaging content backed by the strength of a deep technical background, understanding of the executive audience and experience with demand generation best practices and platforms. She writes all forms of web, print and digital marketing content.
Strategic Alliance: Sales Force Branding
- As a writer and inbound marketer, Michael creates content that establishes thought leadership and promotes brand awareness for B2B companies. He work closely with marketing managers, subject matter experts and senior executives to define expected marketing outcomes, assess the needs and barriers of relevant audiences, match content to address needs and barriers, and integrate that content into the lead management process. His work has appeared in industry newsletters, publications from major technology manufacturers and business Web sites.
Strategic Alliance: Case Mountain Communications
- Maureen is a writer and marketing consultant who specializes in business-to-business marketing materials for technology companies. Maureen has written for enterprises like Microsoft as well as for emerging start-ups. Her clients credit her ability to quickly grasp complex ideas and create clear, concise copy that sells. As a marketing consultant and copywriter, Maureen writes and edits many marketing materials like brochures, white papers, trade magazine articles, case studies, data sheets, web pages, blogs, sales presentations and more.
Strategic Alliance: MM Copywriting
- Bob works with medium sized information technology (hardware, software and/or services) companies who sell their solutions to other businesses (B2B). Bob helps clients develop marketing strategies that target sophisticated business buyers, and then educates those buyers on the features and benefits of their solutions. Bob has over 20 years’ experience marketing and selling computer hardware, document management software, telecom infrastructure, storage hardware and software, business intelligence software for airlines, ATM software for banks, and outsourced IT services.
Strategic Alliance: acSellerant
- Rachel helps technology and healthcare companies write white papers, case studies and articles (newsletter, bylined, etc.) that, in an increasingly “buyer-controlled world”, generate and convert more high quality leads into customers. Bringing the inquisitive eye of an investigative journalist and the strategic business savvy of a seasoned B2B marketer, she takes a very results-oriented approach in developing engaging and relevant content for every stage of the sales cycle.
Strategic Alliance: RAF Communications