Presenting my first infographic. The infographic summarizes key data from a variety of research reports covering B2B and technology lead generation, media strategy, and content marketing trends, from initial solution research to lead nurturing.
The research was comprehensive; and all had varying respondent demographics. My goal was to seek out the best of the best, repurpose each research chart into a custom chart using the tool located at www.icharts.net, and present the trends in an orderly fashion. Certainly the infographic isn’t as fancy as some, but I wanted to showcase the information as a lead generation “story” covering buyer research, website content, downloadable content, and influential media choices.
Here are links to the specific research studies noted on the Infographic:
- 2012 B2B Marketing Benchmark Report, Marketing Sherpa, Sponsored by Marketo
- The Rise of the B2B Social Buyer: How Buyers Consume Information Survey,2011, ITSMA
- SiriusDecisions, 2011 B2B Buyers Journey, Report Summary
- Chief Marketer’s 2012 Business-to-Business Lead Generation Survey: Your Best Prospects
- BtoB magazine: Emerging Trends in B2B Social Marketing, April 2011
- Tech Target: When Worlds Converge: Similarities in Brand Reception and Media Consumption of IT and Personal Technology Buyers
- 2011 B2B Website Demand Gen Survey Results, DemandBase/Focus.com
- B2B Content Marketing Trends, B2B Technology Marketing Community on LinkedIn, Holger Schulze
- The Buyersphere Project: How Business Buys From Business, Gord Hotchkiss, Enquiro, 2009
- The State of Content Marketing, Outbrain
- Eccolo Media 2011 B2B Technology Collateral Survey Report
Here’s the Infographic. Hope you find it useful! Zoom in for better readability.